Distracted.

I'm going through a serious transition. It's been going on since 2019 I'm grateful and ready for all that it will bring that leads me closer to my joyful destiny. It's been a long time coming and it cannot be delayed any longer. I welcome the transformation taking place and embrace all endings and beginnings....I think I'm slightly addicted to beginnings lol #nolie

Because I've been distracted and stuck on a negative narrative, I haven't published anything since November 30, 2020 when I challenged myself to publish 30 pieces in 30 days that month. When the short term goal was accomplished I was proud and inspired to set a 2021 writing and publishing goal. Unfortunately, I did not use my free time wisely which led to me only achieving half the writing goal. 

Now, God has my full attention; I'm no longer distracted. Fully aware of my choices and where I stand I recognize how He allowed personal and professional relationships to get so uncomfortable that I had no choice but to create and enforce boundaries. Since then, my writing spark has been reignited. 

There's so much more to come... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School!

Hey YOU...Thank YOU!!

My First 24 Hours in Prison